DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Sterling Silver Earrings by DSK

Lucky Four Leaf Clover AB Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
$15
*sold out*
***If you'd like to reserve a pair of the Lucky Four Leaf Earrings in AB or Emerald, feel free to email Steph at dskjewelry@gmail.com***








*new!* This crystal is said to be inspired by the shape of the Chinese lantern
Rose Pink Lucerna Cut Crystal Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
$15
*sold*
Crystal AB Lucerna Cut Crystal Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
$15
*sold*







Platinum Lovely Lady Pearl Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Pearls
$15






Light Grey Lovely Lady Pearl Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Pearls
$15
*2Pairs Available*






19 comments:

JuJu said...

So adorable, as always! :D

Angie said...

The light grey pearls look just like my necklace / ring set! Gorgeous!

The Little Dust Princess said...

The heart clasps are sooo adorable and the pearls are really classy. I love the details!

xx The Little Dust Princess

Makeup Morsels said...

I love the platinum pearl earrings, that's my favorite pearl color :) Kinda taupey tinted with a hint of purple, soo gorgeous. I like this set of earrings you made, they're simple but really cute.

Yoona P. said...

love the pearls! :)

jennysaysrawr said...

I love the heart shape on the loop of the earing. Amazing pieces as always :)

GildaღFish said...

OMG!! They're all soo cute!! >.<

gabbiieb said...

Cute earring but I like studs better thats why I bought the star stud from dsk :)

mello yello jen said...

I can see why the four leaf clover pair sold so fast! That pair is gorgeous.

The pearls come in a close second.

Nice work!

Selena N. said...

Pearls! How elegant!

Gjee said...

omg. must resist.

i loveee the "Platinum Lovely Lady Pearl earrings". i love anything pearl. and the heart clasps are too adorable.

izumi said...

hahah my bf calls the paper lanterns "china balls". i get mildly annoyed whenever he does that -__-

Montri Ilyas said...

Wow! I wish I could have those on my next birthday, they are so fabulous!


Check out the website below and see if you can choose some of the items at a factory price.

http://www.mijewels.com

http://www.thaisilverjewelry.net

Puppet said...

Now I'm really starting to wish I didn't spend my Halloween money on shoes
D:
I LOVE the "DSK's Ivy League AB Necklace" is SOO amazing.

*ms.angela89* said...

ouuu the platinum pearl earrings are so cute. i dont match small earrings but it will look super cute on little girls. :P I think this is my first time seeing the ivy ledague ab necklace! i like it. the leaves grasping onto the crystal is cute! definitely a fall thing when the leaves are all falling down. well to me it looks like that. :P

Amanda said...

I have yet to see the new lucerna cut in person but the rose earrings with them look great! I love the simplicity of the pearl drops, too, especially in the silver.

RavenAshley said...

teh pearl earrings are so pretty and so simple..i love them so much

kristelsaskosky said...

wow I love the "Platinum Lovely Lady Pearl earrings".

really cute.

shannnybannny said...

Ok I want ALL of these earrings!!! They are SO awesome!!!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet