DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

What's to Come

Happy Saturday DSK Family!

I hope you all are doing well. I'm currently helping out at my boyfriend Minh and friend Sam's law office. They're trying to convince me to work for them as a receptionist, but I'm not a big fan of working for the man! lol

I have a very relaxed personality ever since college. I like to work at my own pace but making deadlines, but I don't like to be told what to do by another person. I mean...I live one life...I might as well live and work the way I want to...or so I think! Who wants to do something when they don't want to right? Not Steph!

^_^

Anyhow, I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that my next post (including the last few October Everything Bracelets) will be posted in about 8 hours from now.
It's currently 2PM Pacific Time, and I should be finishing up with new One of a Kind Bracelets and have photos by 10pm.

I appreciate your visit : )

And just for fun, a screen shot of what the Official website might look like.
It's been well over a year now, and it's still not ready. If I could code and design a website... I totally would have had one ages ago!

But I had to hire help, and it's so hard to express your vision to the developer and the designer. I completely scrapped the first design that I shared with you in the past. It was very professional, but not as fun as I wanted. I want it to be perfect and functional before I share it. Plus, I enjoy the blog format. It's a perfect pace for me to work (since old pieces get archived and require a little time digging to find). Sometimes annoying? Most likely...but when you have your eye set on something you want, you don't stop until you win and find it! :D


Steph

24 comments:

GildaღFish said...

You only live once so live the way you wanna, I always say. :) Cant wait to see your next few creations of Everything Bracelets. :)

susan. said...

i'm so excited for you! i can't wait for the new site :)

Pearls&Politics said...

please remember that if they need want to hire someone for desk work, maybe to keep me in mind! :)
It seems like you are always helping, at the office, etc. you should just be the "reptionist" and get paid! haha ;)

serii said...

i'd work as a receptionist for your bf & sam! hahah. if only to see some dsk jewelry making at work! lol. uhmm that totally came out stalkerish.. lol but congrats to them for their new office & your website looks really nice. can't wait to shop on it! haha.

Selena N. said...

Happy Saturday!

Purple/Lavendar is so pretty. I am liking the look/feel you are trying to go for. The whole blogger look, makes it feel much more personable. I liked the original design too, it looked really professional. I whole heartly agree with your decision to be your own boss! It's so much better to be working for yourself, than have to worry about pleasing others because they hand you the paycheck. >.<

Zuki said...

GL on the site and hope to see it live soon altho i like this blog alot too <3!!!

Angie said...

Come on! Let's get crackin! Wanna see the new site! Bet it's gonna be filled with all your good stuff! :)

Good for you for being able to stand on your own two feet! Most girls would want to have an easy ride through life. Being independent is so much better.

gabbiieb said...

I cant wait for the new website but the blog way and the archived thing you said I like because when I first came across your blog I went to the very first page to see the beautiful creations you make

Makeup Morsels said...

ooh it looks like you were able to get your vision across for the final design! The website screenshot looks really good, I can't wait to see the whole thing :)

emon said...

Your accessories are soo pretty ~_~ but I have a question.. do you make customized orders? My wrist is a bit smaller than 7 inches :(

DSK Steph! said...

@Emon, I can adjust most bracelets, leave a comment at checkout in paypal with your wrist size if you ever do find a bracelet you fancy :)

siwing said...

yay!! your new website does look fun. so sparkly ! ^_^ well the banner =) haha.

RavenAshley said...

cute site design so far =)

The Little Dust Princess said...

I'm like you. haha I don't like working for people for the sole reason of me hating being told what to do!! I'd like to be my own boss one day .. or at least have a job with a lot of freedom. : )

I remember when you showed as the last website design! I thought your site was gonna launch then, but I guess it didn't. :P This new design is very reminiscent of your current purple theme and I'm likin' it!!

Before I purchased my first DSK necklace (the Moonlight Stardust Rose)..I remember going crazyyyy trying to look for it on your blog!! LOL All I remembered was it being pink and white and I really wanted it. ><'

xx The Little Dust Princess

doriee said...

Oh yay new site :D I remember going to the link but there wasn't anything there haha

And it's not bad to have that habit. At least you know what you want. I'm the same way. That's also the reason why I learned how to make a website or at least edit the coding. Oh photoshop too.


But congrats on finally getting the design you wanted!

Puppet said...

I am SO excited for the website!
:D
lol, looks very...... DSK.
*in a good way*

jennysaysrawr said...

I'm so excited to see the new site! I'm glad you finally found the design you like! :)

*ms.angela89* said...

Looks like the website is going to be purple? I like!!!

Can't wait to see the finish home page.

Gjee said...

i really really like the layout of your website. my favorite is the background! very lux. the underline under "Necklaces" adds a nice subtle touch.

can't wait to see it! =)

griselda said...

yay! im so excited to see the dsk full website! :) you are so inspiring! i hate working for the man too :(

izumi said...

how fun :D your website has been in the making for a long time! i bet it'll be perfect by the time you get it up.

kristelsaskosky said...

wow good for you, I cant even imagine having my own business like you. Im sure it will look amazing!

Quynh said...

How's the website coming along? Can't wait for it to go live! It'll be a lot easier to browse :)

shannnybannny said...

I love the design!!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet