DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Free Shipping Available Nov 24-Dec 3rd

Hey DSK Shoppers!

I will be traveling to Boston tomorrow to reunite with my family for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
My family is not from Boston, we're actually from the small city of Kentwood, Michigan. But there is a method to our travel madness lol. My younger sister, Julia is in her freshman year at Harvard and my parents want her to focus on her studies (even though she's on break lol) and not waste any time on any flights (wasted valuable study time (you know how Asian parents can be) haha). My little sister has been and is VERY "babied"in my family lollll. This is basically Momma DSK and Pappa DSK: hey, let's all spend lots of money on plane tickets, & hotel stays during this crazy winter season to walk around Harvard!

So..the 4 of us (Minh, Me, (from Washington State) Mom, Dad (from Michigan) are flying to Julia for Thanksgiving :D I bet you we're going to end up eating at a Chinese restaurant on Turkey day this year...I can just see it now. I'm used to the traditional turkey dinner..but I'll make an exception this year. (Random fact, did you know you can pre-order a whole Thanksgiving dinner from Wholefoods? <-- learned it from Hoda on the Today Show this morning) lol. I can only imagine it to be super delicious & mess free! You know what I'm going to be doing when I host Thanksgiving... Anyhoo, Lets hope none of us get delayed! We're actually driving 3 hours to Vancouver, WA to drop off our the pups, Nickel, Timmy, and Wally at Minh's parents house, and will be flying out of PDX (Portland, Oregon) Airport for a 6am flight. The drive tomorrow we estimate will be at least 5-6 with all the snow and ice we've been getting..plus holiday traffic.... it's happened to us before..so I'm packing a bunch of blankets, and any perishable foods we have in our fridge for the drive tomorrow. Minh and I are excited because we have never been to Massachusetts.
Me and "Goolia" on the day after Thanksgiving at the DIA (Detroit Institute of Art) in 2008 (before my blogging days & DSK..I bought that Coach handbag with my first real paycheck working at Amway's Cosmetic Department (Artistry) one summer during college, and I still cherish it..even though I've moved over to the darkside.. LV, and Balenciaga..things no one really needs dot.. dot.. dot.....but that one particular bag has a place in my heart).

Our parents never wanted us to work..they thought it took away from school and studying..but I wanted to experience the 8 hour day (outside of the family business)...can you tell my parents are big on studying? I'm glad I finished my bachelor's in 4 years or else...hahha

^_^

By the way... Julia...you're worth it :) I can't wait to see you & your dorm room!

As for my store announcement,
(sorry for the ramble, you had me going there!)

***All the wonderful orders placed after tomorrow will be shipped when I return to Seattle on December 3rd.*** Please make note when shopping this week, thank you!

I wanted to spread the holiday cheer! and offer a Free Shipping! option for orders world wide while I'm away. Everything (dating back to the older posts) qualifies. If anything you fancy is sold out, feel free to e-mail me (Steph) at dskjewelry@gmail.com and I can let you know if I'm able to make another (apart from any One of a Kind pieces, I can make something within the same theme, but not a duplicate to keep it special for the owner of the that specific piece :D).

"Wintery"
7" .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Jewelry Tag
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$80
*sold*
Thank you!
"Peachy Snuggie" <--- Minh insists on naming this bracelet.. he says it warm like a snuggie lol 6 3/4" .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Jewelry Tag Crystallized Swarovski One of a Kind
$80
*sold*
Thank you!
Amethyst Griege
7" .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Jewelry Tag
Antique Silver Key & Locket
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$75
*sold*
Thank you!

Amethyst & Titanic
7" .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Jewelry Tag
Antique Silver Key & Locket
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$75
*sold*
Thank you!
A Holiday Bracelet :)
7" .925 Small Italian Sterling Heart Link
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Jewelry Tag
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$40
*sold*
Thank you!


I won't be bringing my laptop with me, but I will have my Blackberry. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or if you just want to say, "hi!" this holiday. Any strange non-DSK related e-mails will be deleted! You've been warned so don't waste your time, spend it with loved one instead!

E-mail me what you'd like to see on here. I've been obsessed with bracelet making for two season, and I don't know why. I know necklaces are the real "in demand" pieces for the holidays. I will get back in the groove soon, I promise!
I know I'll have a lot of time to kill at the airports so please e-mail me dskjewelry@gmail.com

Happy Thanksgiving Season USA!
Happy Holidays!

~ Steph, Minh, Nickel, Timmy, and Wally : )


Remember Shipping is on me (yay! ^_^) everywhere from November 24th - December 3rd, 2010

p.s. If you don't know how to eat a pomegranate mess free..check out the blog post I updated on my personal blog, http://www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com/

YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY if you don't already know this technique of opening a pomegranate. They're so delicious!

ALSO! 1 Month until one of my customers/readers win an LV bag from DSK :D

Stay warm!

Steph..again.

57 comments:

CocoBella said...

I'm definetly going to take advantage of this free shipping, it's such a nice holiday treat!

This Thanksgiving, I'm actually getting a semi-pre-cooked turkey dinner for my boyfriend and I, but I also like to make some homemade dishes as well to still keep that home-y, cozy feel.

I hope your travels go smoothly. Happy Thanksgiving!

CocoBella said...

This is a really nice holiday treat, with the free shipping and everything! Thanks, I just might have to take you up on this offer!

Also, I know that most places offer Turkey Dinners for you to have on Thanksgiving. I ordered mine this year for my boyfriend and I from Albertsons, and I know my mom orders one from Safeway.

I like to order the premade Turkey Dinners, but I also like to make some homemade dishes along with it for a more home-y, cozy feel.

PetiteLittleGirl said...

Have a safe trip to Boston and enjoy your visit with your family. Thanks for offering free shipping on your jewelry. I sure will check them out those pieces. They're so beautiful.

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones as well! You definitely are in the holiday mood by offering free shipping on top of your awesome giveaway! Stay warm cuz Boston is cold but beautiful! Lucky you get to enjoy beautiful scenic Boston with your family.

BTW, as usual, your Everything Bracelets are stunning. That's great that Minh is participating in naming the bracelets too! Too cute and helpful!

LilacCactus said...

Hey! :))

I wish you a great time with your family! Have a lot of fun!! ;)
I hope you have a trouble free journey! =) (I hate delays...xD)

My favorite bracelet is peachy snuggie, it's soo cute :) And colorful [: I don't know, what it is, but it looks delicious to me :'D I'm weird >.<

xoxo

RavenAshley said...

LOL @ minhs adorable yet silly bracelet name <3 haha and i love both the amethyst and winter bracelet, so lovely.

*ms.angela89* said...

Have a safe flight to Mass! :D Yes WA's weather is crazy so be careful. Hope you make it there safe and sound.

I love that "wintery" bracelet! That's the perfect fit for next month. :D Whoever gets it is a lucky person. Peachy snuggie is awesome! Heheh, can't believe Minh actually help you name that one. :) Thats cute though. I also like the simple Holiday bracelet.

With that said, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Stay warm and eat lots of goodies.

*Angela

Susanna said...

Enjoy your thanksgiving. There's no snow here in NY yet but its all good! I'll be sure to share your deal on my blog. www.suziexd.blogspot.com

Puppet said...

Awe, have fun visiting your sister.
Thoes bracelets are amazing!!
It's depressing that there will be no more posts for a little while but some how I will make it
D,:
*lol*
happy thanksgiving eyeryone~

KimWen said...

have a safe drive in the horrible snow conditions. only in the west coast a little snow and ice people leave their cars and walk home and snow days that are like nothing here in the east. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Miss C i n d i a * said...

How are you going to pick the winner? I would be like AHHH trying to choose lol, but if anyone can, you can. Have fun this Thanksgiving. Make sure to take tons of pictures! : )

Julia said...

false. that picture is from 2007. i was fifteen and awkward. i remember this well.

in other news, yayyyy! i can't wait to see you!

Irene said...

Have a safe trip to Boston Steph - it's neat how I am also originally from MI & my sister got married in Boston last year - :) Never got to really see the city while I was there, but I hope you stay bundled up and have a great Thanksgiving!

The Little Dust Princess said...

Aww your family's so nice to you guys! Your sister must be excited that everybody's coming to visit her. :P My family actually went for dim sum for Thanksgiving this year. LOL Asians :D

I hope everyone in your family has a safe trip, but you're probably gonna be reading this after. : )

Yay for free shipping! "Peachy Snuggie" is a hilarious name, but totally suitable for the colour theme. LOL I love LOVE both of amethyst bracelets!

P.S. I can't WAIT to receive your packages!! Even if it`s not a `tradtitional` dinner! : )

xx The Little Dust Princess

=Mandy= said...

That Holiday Bracelet is gorgeous!!

Selena N. said...

Have a happy travel! Stay safe and warm! I know what you mean by parents wanting you to study. Back then if I was up til 1am just surfing the web or something my parents would nag and demand I go to bed. "for the sake of my health". Yet, if I am up til 2am reading my textbook, they just make me instant noodles and tell me to keep working hard! Study>health now? Heh.

I absolutely loveeeeeee your bracelets. Pure joy to see them. The Peachy Snuggie is a cute name! People think snuggies are ugly, but man they are handy! I got lots of snuggies to passout as Xmas presents this year :) what about you? Own anything ugly but useful?

jennysaysrawr said...

I'm in love with wintery and peachie snuggie. They're so pretty. I love the colors and how they compliment each other, too :)

iAMminky3 said...

Steph!! Have a wonderful time in Boston with your family! You must be so excited to see your little sister. I won't be able to see mine until December.. T.T but your posts always make me realize how much I love and miss my little sister.
Those bracelets are lovely, as usual!!

Pearls&Politics said...

Ah Steph, you are so sweet, free shipping on you!

I hope you have a great time in Mass. with your boy and family! I am sure you will.

I love that you might end up in a Chinese restaurant! haha
A couple years ago for a couple years in a row my family and I just went to a restaurant instead to eat, less hassle right!? haha
That is SO cool that Wholefoods does a pre-made whole Thanksgiving dinner.
I love how your like, that is what I'll be doing one day! haha
So will I!! For sure!!
haha

well once again, have a GREAT Thanksgiving and can't wait to hear about your travels/Mass. adventures :)

Amanda said...

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! I love your new creations...it seems like I'm never here in time to see them all go up and get first dibs!

lcreationsco said...

hope all your travels are safe! i love the wintery everything bracelet =) i'm such a blue girl.

call me crazy but where i am right now, it's covered in a layer of thick snow...and i absolutely love it! it's so pretty and...i don't mind the cold too much! (but sometimes it's almost unbareable)

and minh has awesome naming skills...good with words like all lawyers =)

GildaღFish said...

>.<

I meant to check this first thing in morning but then I forgot my laptop at home.

But I adore the Wintery Everything Bracelet!!

It's beautiful!!

:D

Snoopy said...

HI there, my first time visiting. I was redirected here from Bubbi's youtube video.

You have beautiful necklaces...I need to save up for one. Unfortunately, we've been overspending too much in the last few months with vacations for 4 people (paying for our parents too), and coming up Christmas vacation too. Yikes.

gabbiieb said...

OMG the two Amethyst bracelets are amazing they look so pretty.

Lacey said...

i love the xmas bracelet!! i just adore holiday bracelets (only during the holidays..)pls post more similar to it if possible... i think they are so fun!! and personally, i wear more bracelets than necklaces as far as that necklaces beign in vogue or whatever...so im loving the bracelet posts, personally. harhar. and those bracelets are amazing!!! i prefer the rich colors, they are breathtaking :)))

Pearlholy said...

Wah~ The Peach Snuggie is so cute~ It gave me a craving for jolly rancher candies! LOL! <3

Have a nice trip, Steph! Takes lots of pictures =D <3

I would be abusing the free shipping and handling event but I've been jobless so no money flowing into my bank account :( Oh well.

Side note, thanks for the pomegranate link =D<3 I definitely learned something new today ^__^

Quynh said...

I just love every single bracelet in this post :). And the Holiday bracelet is so adorable! It reminds me of Xmas tree. Awwww...soooo cute!! I love Xmas...just saying :)

Have a safe trip, be warm, and a wonderful time with your family!!

Cannot wait for my recent order to arrive in the mail :). I'm constantly tracking it. LOL!!!

Thao said...

How exciting! I always love road trips, or any trips at all during the holidays. :) Drive safe and be warm. Utah just got hit with a huge blizzard yesterday from 5pm until 8am this morning. It usually takes me 20 minutes to drive to work and from work, but last night and this morning, it took me 1.5 hours to get there. It was madness! I had to borrow my mom's car for the last two days. >_<

Anyway, my favorite bracelet out of the whole bunch is the one Minh named, Peachy Snuggie. How cute and warming :)

The Little Dust Princess said...

Oh wow, I KNEW my comment got messed up at the end. I was on my school's Wifi and the window jumped a bit when it lagged. -_-'

The last sentence regarding the dinner... I meant: I hope you guys have a lovely Thanksgiving, even if you might not be having a "traditional" turkey dinner. : )

SharBEAR =) said...

OoO free shipping! now what piece do i want to purchase? LOL

have a safe trip to Boston and enjoy it there with your family! (: Happy Thanksgiving!

so many everything bracelets woohoo! yayyyyyy! they all got sold so fast too! =]

stay warm too!

-SharBEAR

Arielle said...

omgoodness! I'm in love with every single one of those everything bracelets! Can't wait to buy one of my own.

Quynh said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Jamie said...

awww i loved this post. i know wat you mean by being "babied" since im the youngest in my family. sometimes it's ridiculous tho! haha. i hope you're family will have a safe trip!

ps. i love the holiday bracelet :] A LOT. so cute~~

~Lisa said...

Have a good time with your family in Boston!! You're such a great big sister! ^^ I wish I had a sister!

& love the new bracelets you made. Gorgeous!

whatsanitasdeal said...

I love the little touches you put on your bracelets I love the lock and key. I want to get a piece but I'm not sure whcih one, there's too many to decide. I want to take advantage of the free shipping deal :) So asian, anything free is great. Have a safe trip!

leticiaroman08 said...

FREE SHIPPING is always good! i have to say when i seen Bubbis video on youtube!! i was amazed by your work!! im not a big fan of jewelry, but when i seen those necklaces, wow!! i couldnt believe it, i keep bugging my boyfriend that i want one of your necklaces, and ive convinced him that if he buys me a necklace that i will buy him a PS3 game! works everytime. Also i think its really cool what your doing, your work is amazing!! a real inspiration.. have a safe trip.

&& HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! DSK
-Leticia

LilacCactus said...

I really have to order something :))
Free shipping is soo cool :)
Thanks alot, Stephanie! :]

xoxo

MakeupFanatic27 said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! and Yay to free shipping!

kristelsaskosky said...

Great deal totally going to be passing this on to my mom, haha my future christmas present is going to be a necklace from your site.
She usually has horrible taste but I think I am safe with your site, everything is so pretty.

Julie said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving break with your family.

LilacCactus said...

I'm confused! What happend to your latest update? The one with you taking a picture from your parents? ._.

xoxo

Nonners said...

SOMEONE IS GOING TO WIN AN LV BAG! That's super exciting!

Anyhow go back to Seattle so we can get back to talking online all day long!!!

KIMB! said...

FREE SHIPPING?! Sounds awesome :)

By the way, cute Coach bag!

Quynh said...

Hope you're enjoying your trip with your family! Be sure to share some photos when you get back :)

griselda said...

Hi! :) I hope you had a great time traveling! Im sure when you get home your puppies are going to be ecstatic! I actually ate a pomegranate yesterday using the technique I read about a while ago on your blog. they are sooo delicious! :)

crystal said...

Wow, all of these one of a kind jewelry! Always the best gifts because they're so unique! Free shipping? :O I still have to wait a few more days to use my paypal account :(

I hope you had fun with your family in Boston! It's great to spend time with family :]

Tessa said...

Hi :)

Amazing blog you got there! I love it :D
So that's why I'm a new follower :)

Maybe you can follow me back and visit my blog and leave some comments? I would like that :)

Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

sole said...

I hope that you enjoy in Thanksgiving.

kristelsaskosky said...

I love the mistletoe bracelet, and the Wintery bracelet, they are so christmasy and cute! since I am from Canada and its cold like 5-6months of the year, I LOVE WINTER!
i have to, lol.

and I love these bracelets

hermione9713 said...

wish i'd seen this post sooner! and LOL about the Asian parents. Although they would rather save money and tell me to study on the plane -_- My parents didn't want me to work either but i think working is a good way to build your experience and get references. and to earn money for *totally necessary* stuff like bags and jewelry ;)

Monica said...

I'm from Boston too!!! I really like Wintry and Peach Snuggie. Both of them are so CUTE! Minh, you're soo funny.

Rie said...

=) Its a great gift for 21st birthday girls~ keys n locks represent FREEDOM~ i got one year to go...=(

www.jewelsite.com said...

2010 Biggest Online Gems & Jewelry Store presenting the exotic & vibrant collection of Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Earrings etc. For exciting and mind blowing offers visit our unique store: www.jewelsite.com

Sarah said...

i'm glad to see your exposures are down ^^ makes the jewels look a little more dim but still very sparkly, and you still retain all of the detail and depth of field! yay!

Arielle said...

cute pic of you and your sister. and I think Minh's name for that bracelet is hilarious. It works though! lol

shannnybannny said...

"Amethyst Griege" is absolutely STUNNING!!! I am just going to ask for gift cards to buy from you!!! HAHAHAHAHA! i loooooooove so much of your work!

ElenaKat said...

it's so sad we don't celebrate thanksgiving in my country :/ i'd love to visit america and celebrate it myself haha!
As for the free shipping, you make me once more regreting I didn't know this site a few months ago! damn! :P

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet