DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

January 19th, 2011

Platinum & Crystal Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Tag
One of a Kind
$69
*sold*
Thank you!

Love for a Silver Pump
Limited Edition
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
.925 Sterling Silver Pump (Shoe)
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag
Crystallized Swarovski
$39




Triple Hearts: Golden, Teal, Light Rose
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
Only One
$34
*sold*
Locket of Love
*sold*
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag
Crystallized Swarovski
$49
*will be available in the near future*

Light Hearted
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Cable Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold out*
E-mail Steph to be added to a waiting list, thank you : )

Topaz & Fuchsia
*sold*
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$34
*sold*

Heidi's Necklace
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$39










"Scarlett"
*1 Available*
16" (40cm) Length Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$39








I'm now on Facebook! DSK Steph (DSK Jewelry)
Feel free to stop by and post pictures of you wearing your favorite DSK Jewelry pieces :)
I would really love to see you there!

17 comments:

SharBEAR =) said...

woohoo you're back Steph! glad to see you back! =] really stylish n pretty pieces! i like all the AB colors hehehe



-SharBEAR

Kate Gene said...

I was just thinking about you the other day... Welcome back!

That bracelet would look great with a LBD!

xoxo

FashionableAsians said...

Ooo nice pieces I really like the one with the shoe!! so cute

*ms.angela89* said...

Love for a silver pump is so cute! :D The shoe will also make a great everything bracelet if you plan on making one.

Light hearted is also very cute. :D So simple with the two pieces together.

Mindy♥ said...

yayy! Steph is back! :)
I'm so glad you're back, girl! The new pieces look beautiful.

Kittin said...

woah so much jewelry all of a sudden. I hope this means your fingers are fine now! keep up the good work!

Quynh said...

Glad to see you're back, Steph! I am loving the Love for a Silver Pump necklace. So adorable and so girly!

Pearls&Politics said...

Yay! You are posting on DSK Jewelry :)
I missed seeing your beautiful creations!
I especially love the necklace with the high heel! So freaking cute :)

Angie said...

Yay! You're back! Hope you're feeling all better fringer your finger injury and vacay with your cousin.

It's such a pleasant surprise everytime I visit your site. You always manage to surprise us with beautiful eye candy.

RavenAshley said...

about time for a new dsk post! ":D
i Love heidis necklace

and the fuscia topaz combo as well <3 so pretty for when spring rolls around

Iyah said...

I like the platinum & crystal bracelet! It's just so gorgeous!! ^^

LilacCactus said...

Welcome back, Steph!! ^^

Woww!! A lot of new creations :)
They look amaaazing! :))

I think I like the 'Triple hearts: Golden, Teal and Light Rose' Necklace best =)
The teal color is stunning ;]

And I went directly to your Facebook Page :) Going to check it frequently!

Much love xoxo

Pearlholy said...

O. Gosh. You come back with an update and first thing I see is a beautiful new bracelet~ Way to come back with a bang! <3

I love love love Heidi's necklace but the champagne coloured on from 'Scarlett' is just so eye catching!

Lovely updates and welcome back, Steph <3

haveFaith said...

ahhh I just found your jewelry today and I am in LOVE.

I am definitely going to save up and buy me a necklace, I love the purple hearts and how they sparkle. So beautiful!

Susanna said...

yay everything bracelets are back :D

lil.flea said...

YOU'REBACK<3
Gosh, that little gold heart in the Scarlett Necklace would look awesome with the Earth heart ! ... Maybe I'll buy it just to match those two together HAHA

Susan said...

Glad to see you are better! Welcome back!!!
The Platinum & Crystal Bracelet is gorgeous! I LOVE the Light Hearted and Locket of Love Necklaces! Happy to see the Lock of Love will be available again!!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet