DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Love is Elite"

My lil sis tells me that my "Love Necklace" was a hit among her friends at Harvard.
Hearing that from her made me smile : )

"Love is Elite 16" Necklace
16"(40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Sterling Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
Valentine's Special: $39
*quantities limited*








"Love is Elite 18" Necklace"
18"(45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Sterling Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
Valentine's Special: $44






Click here for more DSK Love Necklaces!

I'm going to continue watching the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood with the two puppies on each side of me. lol

^_^ I feel loved!

Wally at 9 months, he's a sweetie
Timmy at 9 months (he's my big needy puppy lol)

Thank you for visiting!

7 comments:

siwing said...

i really like the necklace~

it is perfect for valentines !

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i was waiting for this to come back in stock! i just bought myself one. :)

Mindy♥ said...

Steph! I LOVE the LOVE necklaces. LOL. and I wish I had two cute companions like you do when I watch shows or youtube. <3

Pearls&Politics said...

Ah I have been comment bad lately! I miss your blogging!! I love all of your jewelry posts as usual :) I definitely love this Love necklace! I have been obsessed lately with pieces that say "love", maybe a Valentine's Day mood? idk haha
But also I saw on your twitter the pink "teenage dream" polish! I def. think I am going to pick it up because it looks GORGEOUS!! nothing better than pink, sparkly polish :) haha

Hope you are well! :)

The Little Dust Princess said...

The "LOVE" necklace was one of the things I was expecting in the mail for my friend! I showed her a pic of it since it's been a month since her bday and she loved it so much! I told her to wait a few more weeks to see if it will come :D If not, I recommended that she purchase it from you. ^_^ I know she has complimented my DSK Jewelry before.

xx The Little Dust Princess

LilacCactus said...

The love necklaces are very special. For me it's the perfect present for a man's girlfriend ;)

Your puppies are soo cute <3 I have a dog, too =) But it's already 8 years old =) Jack Russell Terrier ;)

xoxo

SharBEAR =) said...

The Love necklaces are really great pieces for the upcoming Valentine's holiday! i love all your adorable pics of your puppies :]



-SharBEAR

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet