DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Pretty in Violet Everything Bracelet!

Hey everyone, thank you for visiting today! My significant other Minh is out of the country for two weeks with his entire family. They're visiting his aging relatives in the heart of Hue in Vietnam (for the Viet readers who might be curious, Minh and I are both Hue except I don't speak with a Viet Hue accent like him lol. We were both born in the US).

I myself have not yet been to Vietnam, but I plan to go in the next 3-4 years with my own family.

Anyhow, since he'll be gone, it's just me and the pups! I'm going to dedicate the next two weeks completely to DSK Jewelry. I've been caught up these past few months helping out at Arrow Law Group in Seattle, WA. They should have a new paralegal soon and my life will be DSK Bliss!

I will be update on a daily basis again so check back for new updates & new jewelry pieces! :D Thanks for the support everyone!




Pink, Pretty, & Violet
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7 1/4" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag!
Antique Silver Bows
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$75
*sold*
Thank you!



Pretty Violet Bow Sterling Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
Antique Silver Bows
**sold**
$15

"Royal PH 18" Necklace"
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag
Antique Silver Crown
Crystallized Swarovski
*Now 2 Available*
$50







10 comments:

PetiteLittleGirl said...

Lovely pieces, Steph! I am trying my hardest to help my daughter with her Vietnamese. Kudos to you for being born in the US and able to speak Vietnamese. Take care and Minh will be back before you know it :)

siwing said...

very pretty.. the pink and lavender just scream spring.. =)

the royal ph is so pretty.. i love how it captures the different colors in the crystal..

i hope the next 2 weeks will go by fast for you ^_^

The Little Dust Princess said...

I hope Minh has a safe trip! I've only been to VN once - 11 years ago. LOL I still vividly remember it though. It was a fun experience, though I puked a couple of times. I love the bracelet here.. pastel colours are so pretty and perfect for spring.

xx The Little Dust Princess

lcreationsco said...

so cute steph! i've been into bows (a lot) lately. there are just so adorable! <3 i haven't been to vietnam either but I really want to see it sometime in my life, love the food!

LilacCactus said...

Awesome pieces!! ^_~
I looove purple <3
The bracelet looks soo cute! =))

Wah, I want eeeverything!! :DD

I haven't been to Vietnam yet, too! I'm not Viet, I'm half Chinese. My dad is a malaysian born Chinese =)
So my first flight was to Malaysia when I was only 2 years old!! :'D

So, yeah... ;]

xoxo

Susanna said...

Those pieces are beautiful! I love that purple in the bracelet!! Hope you get to visit Vietnam soon! :)

Monica said...

I really like the Royal PH necklace =)

Mindy♥ said...

Aww Steph. I hope you're not too lonely without Minh. Seriously, you and Minh always make me :)
The pieces are beautiful! ^o^

SharBEAR =) said...

the royal PH is super gorgeous! seeing anything with a crown reminds me of my roommate! (: considering of actually maybe getting that for her! <3


-SharBEAR

Quynh said...

The Pretty in Violet Everything Bracelet is so very adorable!!

Why didn't u go with Minh?? It would be such a fun trip since u haven't been there. I've never been to Hue before. Heard it's very pretty there.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet