DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Emerald Crystals

Hey everyone!
I've had some requests to post some fun greens and emeralds for St. Patty's Day.
The following necklace is one of my last few .925 Thai Sterling Silver Helix Chains, it's a really amazing chain necklace and I'm proud to be able to use it in my jewelry pieces. I hope to be able to deliver more of these to all of you in the near future.

I'll catch up with you all soon, enjoy!

"Emerald Helix Necklace"
16" (40cm) .925 Thai Sterling Silver Helix Chain Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
*One of a Kind*
$54
*sold*





"Dainty Emerald Clover Bracelet"
7" .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
.925 Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
$19








"Sterling Silver Sakura Earring Baits"
.925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold out*
$19
Thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

The Little Dust Princess said...

I'm loving the green pendants!! St. Patty's Day is around the corner!! Though I don't do anything for that holiday. hahaha

xx The Little Dust Princess

LilacCactus said...

The emerald color is amazing! :) I think I'm in love with the clover bracelet <3 ;)
It's so cute and so fun! =)

Have a nice weekend!! ^^

Kae said...

Love the deep emerald pieces I feel more lucky just by looking at them :D Have a nice weekend Steph! <3

- Renée - said...

Green + me = fate haha.
Emerald is my birthstone, I'm part Irish, and it's one of my favorite colors :P

That being said, I love the emerald clover bracelet. It's adorable :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet