DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Gradient Heart Necklace"


"Gradient Heart Necklace"
*baby bear, mama bear, papa bear* =^_^=
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
.925 Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
*available at www.dskjewelry.com*


Special Thanks to my good friend Alex G. for naming this necklace!
Congratulations on getting in medical school buddy! ^_^

7 comments:

Mindy♥ said...

When I saw the word "gradient"... I knew it was love at first sight. xD Soooo pretty!! <3

Jaime said...

OH MY GOSH.
This is absolutely beautiful!!! <3

LilacCactus said...

OMG gorgeous!!! :))
The colors are so vibrant! New Favorite ;)

xoxo

simplyvonne said...

aw i love this!!! i should put it in my wishlist from hubby since im expecting so the name baby bear mama bear and paper bear is perfect!!!!!

xoxo
yvonne @ www.simplyvonne.blogspot.com

Jaz said...

Omg I loooooooove this!!! And I love the name for it!! Great job, you're super talented!

- Renée - said...

Gradient Necklace = STUNNING!! :D

DSK Steph said...

Thank you ladies! :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet