DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

*SOLD* "Kind of Beachy" Everything Bracelet, and *SOLD* "Go Green! Bracelet"


"Kind of Beachy"
DSK Everything Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag!
Antique Silver Seahorse & Sea Turtle Charms
Crystallized Swarovski
*One of a Kind*
$79
*sold*
Thank you!



"Go Green! Bracelet"
DSK Everything Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
*One of a Kind*
$49
*sold*
Thank you!



10mm Fern Green 14K Goldfill Earring Threads
(Macro/close up photo)
*Only Pair*
$15
*sold*
Thank you!

6 comments:

- Renée - said...

Awwhh man, I love that beachy bracelet... It's adorable and I love the colors

SharBEAR =) said...

I've been MIA and then I come back to check your site and BOOM so many new posts and pieces! LOVE itttttttt! all your everything bracelets are amazing! visiting your page puts a smile on my face! thanks Steph!



-SharBEAR

LilacCactus said...

Awww cute!! =))
Awesome new pieces! ^^
The Fern Green color is amaaazing :) Reminds me of the rainforest ;)

Have a nice weekend!!
xoxo

Jaz said...

I so wish I had money haha! I loooooooooove that Beachy bracelet XD!!! You're so talented girly!!

Dubchika said...

Can you design a Bridal Themed bracelet?! Bridal season is coming up & my wedding is in May! I really want to wear a DSK bracelet :D

CATHLEEN said...

soo pretty

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet