DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Vermeil Hearts and Lemon Quartz Earrings

Nail polish is OPI's "Jade is the New Black"
^_^
"Vermeil Heart Earrings"
14K Gold-fill Earrings w/ Swarovski Amethyst Crystals
Gold Vermeil Hearts
*2 Pairs Available*
$29







I can also make the "Vermeil Heart Earrings" with Light Aquamarine, Light Rose, and Crystal Clear Swarovski Crystals. Please feel free to e-mail me (Steph) to reserve a pair at dskjewelry@gmail.com
I have 2 of each Swarovski Crystal color available. Thank you for looking!

"Lovely Lemon Quartz Earrings"
14k Gold-fill Earrings
Natural Lemon Quartz Gemstones
$19









9 comments:

The Little Dust Princess said...

Your nail polish is SO pretty and the earrings are adorable!

xx The Little Dust Princess

Pearls&Politics said...

love!

- Renée - said...

I love love love amethyst and gold together!!

LilacCactus said...

Your nailpolish matches your Emerald Helix Necklace! =)) I loove the color!! :]

The earrings are sooo cute <3 ^^

Alex said...

All of your jewelry is crazy gorgeous. I can't decide what I want to get for my girlfriend!

silvia Navarro said...

so cute!!!
beautiful post!!!
love it!!!=P
xx

DSK Steph said...

@Alex ^_^ Glad to see you on blog!

Irene said...

Steph!!! You totally make me want to have pierced ears. (My Mom to this day does not want me to get my ears pierced, and I've been asking since 5th grade lol!)

Your jewelry seriously just gets more and more beautiful each time I visit. <3

I just noticed, but love your profile pic! The lipstick is such a pretty pink and I love your big leopard fluffy vest! (random, but just thought I would let you know!)

<3

Irene aka PinkheartedPrincess

DSK Steph said...

@Irene aww thank you ^_^

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet