DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Everything Bracelet: "Forever and Always"

I had a request in the past for a "bridal theme" Everything Bracelet, and this is what I made.
What do you think?

>^_^<



"Forever and Always"
DSK Everything Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Sterling Silver Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
*** First Bracelet of my future, "For the Bride Collection" ***
$85
*currently sold out*

Please e-mail me (Steph) at dskjewelry@gmail.com to reserve.
Thank you!



5 comments:

constance_lee said...

I love it! It's the perfect bracelet for a bride. Love how it has the "something blue" in it too.

Kittin said...

so many everything bracelets!
it looks amazing =D, bit young to get married but would be a very nice accessory if i was.

susan. said...

loves it! it's going to be the perfect gift for my friend who's getting married later this month!

Dubchika said...

I love it ^____^ it's so beautiful and I like how the Swarovski crystal shines a hint of blue! Well done :D

LilacCactus said...

This bracelet makes me think of angels :) It has something very special about it :]
I would definately buy it if I was about to get married ;)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet