DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Everything Bracelet: "Sterling Musical"





"Sterling Musical"
DSK
Kayleigh Style Everything Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag!
Interlocking Sterling Silver Heart Clasp
5 Sterling Silver Music Notes
Crystallized Swarovski
*One of a Kind*
On Sale: $85
SOLD

Thank you Anik from Canada!

5 comments:

SILVIA NAVARRO said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
IT´S GREAT
=D
XX


WWW.1SILLAPARAMIBOLSOBLOG.COM

DSK Steph said...

Thank you Silvia!

louboutinheels said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! i really appreciate it!!

CC

Shiseiten said...

I love the Kayleigh style everything bracelets. They are so beautiful. :D

J said...

Wow this is such a stunning bracelet!!! I hope it's here when I have the money to get it.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet