DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

[SOLD] Perfect Peridot Necklace



Perfect Peridot 16"
.925 Sterling Heart Link Necklace
Engraved DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD

I've been catching up on recent orders, and I hope to get back into new designs soon. :)
Are there still ladies out there who want to see more Everything Bracelets?

2 comments:

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

I would love to see more Everything Bracelets! I really want to buy myself one as an early 21st birthday present :) teehee

Hannah said...

I want to see more everything bracelets! Now that I got a job, I can finally order dsk jewelry. =D

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet