DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Summer Specials

"Summer Princess"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Tag!
Antique Silver Crown
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold out*
Thank you!

Key to Summer
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Tag!
Sterling Silver Key
Crystallized Swarovski
*One of a Kind*
sold
One of my favorite things about Summer in Seattle is the beautiful evening sky!
I feel inspired every day and night. ^_^
I'm so happy be living in this gorgeous city.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comments:

Joanne said...

These are beautiful, Steph! I will most likely be purchasing a few more pieces when I get back from Mexico! ^^ I leave Wednesday - YAY! I'll make sure to send you the pics of my bf when I give her the necklace(and I brought some of your business cards to pass around in case anyone asks ^^).

Btw, I'm following you on twitter! Follow me too (@Meinx7) Talk to you soon!

~Joanne

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet