DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Necklace: "Posiedon's Pegasus"






"Posiedon's Pegasus 16" Necklace"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$40








"Posiedon's Pegasus 18" Necklace"
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$42








I'm going to start offering the pendant only option for those who like to mix and match the pendants on their current necklaces. Let me know what you think! I am still working on getting back the Sterling Silver Stardust necklaces. :)

Posiedon's Pegasus Pendants
(Necklace not included)
Swarovski Crystals & Sterling Silver
$25








3 comments:

gabbiieb said...

OMG this looks amazing I just love the colors.

Joanne said...

I love that idea!! :)

Katy said...

Yeah I think it's a really good idea. I got so many necklaces already. So having the pendant only would b a cheaper option. *like*

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet