DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Personal Earring Project: Before and After


The Before...


The Progress...

The After!!



I finally mastered the artisan cluster earrings. I always knew I was capable of making them, but I didn't know how to do it "beautifully" until now. It took a lot of patience and precision to make them perfectly. :) I'm glad I did it!!

You can pick up to 9 colors in the order of your choice. :)

If you are interested in commissioning a pair of clusters, please let me know via e-mail.
I can also give you more details on price, and talk with you about colors! ^_^
E-mail Steph: DSKJewelry@gmail.com

14K Gold-filled Earrings
Gold Plated & Swarovski Crystals

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That looks like it was challenging to make... they are beautiful!

Julia said...

It looks like rock candy! Mama likes it.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet