DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Swarovski Crystal Cluster Earrings




"Gradient Purple Cluster Earrings"
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Gold Plated Findings
Swarovski Crystals (80 crystals in total)
*One Pair Available*
$38


"Fern & Indocite Cluster Earrings"
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Gold Plated Findings
Swarovski Crystals (80 crystals in total)
*One Pair Available*
$38


"Blue Zircon & Capri Cluster Earrings"
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Gold Plated Findings
Swarovski Crystals (80 crystals in total)
*One Pair Available*
$38





"Berry" Cluster Earrings
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Gold Plated Findings
Swarovski Crystals (72 crystals in total)
*One Pair Available*
$35

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm such a huge fan of your jewelry. I get the most compliments on them than any other piece of jewelry I wear.
I am curious if there was a way to get the large bermuda in just the pendant? I tried the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with the world. :D

DSK Steph said...

@Ashlee Thank you! Can you please e-mail me (dskjewelry(at)gmail(dot)com

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet