DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Buffy and Holden for DSK Jewelry! (Swarovski Fish Charms)

Buffy & Holden belong to my friend Hanh (ahanhbarbie34).
Are they adorable or what?!

I love how Buffy's charm matches his tag!!

Holden looks just like my Tobey back home. I can't wait to see Tobey this winter to give him the charm I made him!! :D
=^_^=

Nothing brings me more joy than furbabies!!


Swarovski Magma Red Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Plated Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal
$10







Swarovski Copper Crystal Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Plated Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal
$10







Swarovski Crystal Clear Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Plated Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal
$10








Swarovski Capri Blue Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Plated Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal
$10








7 comments:

Jane Ko said...

So cute!

You should make some for dogs :)

DSK Steph said...

@Jane I want to! I just have to figure out what to make for my them. :)

Mindy J. L. said...

@Steph Since you made the fish charm for the "furbabies" maybe you can make bone shaped charms for doggies! :)

Joanne said...

What colors do they come in, Steph? I would love to pick one up for my kitty!

DSK Steph said...

@Joanne I'll twitpic the colors I have for you soon!

Joanne said...

@steph - Thanks, hun! I will be ordering one soon for my kitty!

Anna said...

You could make a bone for dogs! (I have both a black cat and a Shih Tzu and would love to pimp out their collars with this cute charm).

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet