DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Back in Stock: "Very Strawberry Necklace!"



"Very Strawberry!"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystal Siam Red
$40







"Very Strawberry!"
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystal Siam Red
$45







5 comments:

gabbiie said...

That is really cute!

xiao tenshi said...

Omg!! I love this!! By chance is it in stock at
The moment?

xiao tenshi said...

Omg!! I love this!! By any chance do u have rid in a light pink strawberry? If not, do u have this necklace in stock? So loving this right now! Ur epic!

xiao tenshi said...

Omg!! I love this!! By chance is it in stock at
The moment?

DSK Steph said...

@xiao tenshi I can make you one! Can you please e-mail me? dskjewelry@gmail.com. Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet