DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

RiffRaff for DSK Jewelry!

Meet RiffRaff! He is wearing a Swarovski Fishie Crystal Charm in Capri Blue. =^_^=
Thank you for the pictures Joanne!


If you have pictures of your cat wearing DSK, send them my way! I'd love to feature your adorable furbaby on the blog. : )

Swarovski Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Platead Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal Capri Blue
$10






2 comments:

tiffyama said...

Oh my gosh....adorable!!! ^^

Joanne said...

Once I get RiffRaff a proper collar I will order another charm for him. May be one that will match his Rabies tag - LOL Thanks for posting his pic on your blog, Steph!!

RiffRaff for DSKJewelry! =^_^=

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet