DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Two Holiday Specials!


"Butterfly with Fern"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystal
*3 Available*
Holiday Special!: $35








"Aquamarine Loves Violet"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
*3 Available*
Holiday Special!: $35







6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Steph,

Would I be able to purchase this with an 18" chain? I like longer necklaces better. Thanks!

Laura said...

Hi Steph,

Would I be able to purchase the "Aquamarine Loves Violet" with an 18" chain? I like longer necklaces better and don't mind paying a little more.

Thanks,
Laura

DSK Steph said...

@Laura I can make it with an 18" chain for you. Can you e-mail me? dskjewelry@gmail.com

Thank you!

Kobi Yashi said...

Hi Steph - is this necklace still available? It's so pretty!

Thank you - Sheila (LoveSYL)

Kobi Yashi said...

Opps.. I guess I should say the "Aquamarine Loves Violet" necklace... sorry!

Kobi Yashi said...

Hi Steph - is this necklace still available? It's so pretty!

Thank you - Sheila (LoveSYL)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet