DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Gold Silk Bracelet



Gold Silk Bracelet
Measures 7" Gold Plated
Engraved 14k Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystal Silk, Swarovski Crystal Cream Pearls
Handmade
$25
I'm accepting custom orders for link wrap bracelets, please feel free to e-mail me!
My e-mail is dskjewelry@gmail.com
 
The two following bracelets were made for Deborah. :)
 She picked Blue Zircon Swarovski Crystals with Cream Pearls & Fuchsia Swarovski Crystals with Cream Pearls wrapped with Gold.









I can make them in gold or silver, whichever you prefer. ^_^

Have a beautiful evening!

4 comments:

SyaSya Sya said...

how can i have this item,, so beautiful, i like it so much :)

DSK Steph said...

@SyaSya Sya E-mail me if you would like to order a custom color combination. :) dskjewelry@gmail.com Thank you!

Alieen Stewart said...

Fabulous collection of jewelery.I appreciate your hard work.I like all the designs.
Jewellers in Chandigarh

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Jewelry Cleaner

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet