DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Happy Holidays!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by the company of your loved ones!
I am going to try my best to update the DSK Jewelry blog and spruce up the selection at DSKJewelry.com.
I will be closed for the holidays and all orders placed through the DSK Jewelry blog and website will be shipped in January 2013. I will e-mail you if you place an order and let you know as well.
I will be posting a series of DSK Everything Bracelets and toggle clasp bracelets in January.
I'm still available for any future custom DSK Jewelry orders, please e-mail me (Steph) dskjewelry@gmail.com
Thank you for your love and support over the past few years. : )
Happy New Year!
DSK Steph


1 comments:

Janine Tondu said...

Nice! Happy Holidays!!! <3

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet