DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Ice Pegasus Necklace


 
Ice Blue Pegasus Necklace
16" (40cm) 14k Gold-filled Necklace (Rope Style Chain)
Engraved 14K Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$75


Light Turquoise Pegasus Necklace
16" (40cm) 14k Gold-filled Necklace (Rope Style Chain)
Engraved 14K Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$75

Please e-mail me if you are interested in either of the necklaces in the 18" (45cm) length chain, and I can have that made for you. dskjewelry@gmail.com (Steph)

All my new earrings and necklaces will be updated on the main website shortly!
I just want to get my blog readers the first look. ; )
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

SugarPandax3 said...

These are just so beautiful!

Kezia said...

ahh you're jewelry is too awesome! they're so beautiful!!

Sheng Vue said...

Beautiful! I'm so in love with the first one shown <3

Siti Zakiah said...

Love the ice blue crystal! So dainty yet so gorgeous! <3

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet