DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Shefali Style Everything Bracelet

Elizabeth contacted me after searching "Shefali Style" in Google and came across my "Shefali Everything Bracelet," that I made and named after my friend. Elizabeth commissioned me to create a similar bracelet for her daughter also named Shefali.  : ) Her request was to add a little pop of turquoise which I absolutely love!





 "Shefali Style"
DSK Everything Bracelet
6" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Pearls
Shefali wearing her "Shefali Style" Everything Bracelet. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the colors in this one!

DSK Steph said...

Thank you Stephanie!

Rebecca said...

this is beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet