DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Swarovski Crystal Snowflakes!



 Snowflake Necklace
16" (40mm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Snowflake Crystal (20mm)
$40
 
Snowflake Necklace
18" (45mm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Snowflake Crystal (20mm)
$45
 I have the Swarovski Snowflake Crystals available in two sizes! 
The "baby," smaller snowflake is 20mm (about the size of a US quarter) and the larger is 25mm in diameter (about the size of a half US dollar).
 Large Snowflake Necklace 16"
16" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Snowflake Crystal (25mm)
$45
Large Snowflake Necklace 18"
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Snowflake Crystal (25mm)
$50
Snow Crystal Necklace 16"
16" (40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Swarovski Crystal Snowflake Crystal (20mm)
 Autumn Frost Necklace 18"
18" (45cm) 14K Gold-filled Necklace (Scallop Style Chain)
Engraved 14K Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$55
 Amber Pegasus Necklace 16"
16" (40cm) 14K Gold-filled Necklace (Rope Style Chain) 
Engraved 14K Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystal
$45
Amber Pegasus Necklace 18"
16" (40cm) 14K Gold-filled Necklace (Rope Style Chain) 
Engraved 14K Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$50

US shoppers! Please get your jewelry orders in before December 18th if you need your DSK Jewelry in time for Christmas!

International shoppers! Please get your jewelry order in by December 12th if you need your DSK Jewelry in time for Christmas!

The winner of my customer & reader appreciation DSK Pendant giveaway is Katie Ngo!
Katie, please e-mail me with your choice of DSK Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant, and your mailing address!

Thank you all for leaving me such sweet and helpful comments. ^_^ I appreciate your feedback on my jewelry posts! Please leave a comment in any December post for a chance to win a Swarovski Crystal Snowflake Necklace of your choice! I will pick the winner in January. Thanks again for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

Janice said...

So happy to see the baby snowflake cyrstal! I'm petite so I am so psyched to see a "smaller" version of the necklace to compliment petite people! <3 your jewelry!

Jules D.L. said...

I absolutely love the Autumn Frost Necklace - its perfect for the season!

Kgirl said...

Autumn Frost is so pretty! The snowflake necklaces also add nice pops of shimmer to any outfit. Too bad I just ordered a necklace, or I would have thought twice after seeing these necklaces!

Ashlee said...

The amber pegasus is goregous! Aside from the snowflake, the pegasus is one the few I don't own yet!

Like always, you're jewelery is amazing, and still my absolute favorite.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet