DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Titanic Pegasus Necklace [Free Shipping]

I learned Monday, December 10th was considered to be Cyber Monday 2. That was new news to me! My intentions were to post a sale in honor of the fun online shopping day!

I am a day behind, but I still wanted to post a deal on here for my shoppers. : )

Let's call it the Happy Tuesday free shipping Titanic Pegasus Necklace deal!


Titanic Pegasus Necklace 16"
16"(40cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$45

Free Shipping Worldwide on this necklace, if you would like to add to your order, please e-mail me dskjewelry@gmail.com with any additional DSK Jewelry pieces and they will ship free as well as your new Titanic Pegasus Necklace! Note, if you try to add any other item on this blog, Paypal will charge you shipping at checkout. Send me an e-mail and I'll add the items for you free shipping!

Titanic Pegasus Necklace 18"
18"(45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
$50
Since this offer is free shipping worldwide, quantities may be limited to ship in time for Christmas!
Otherwise, I can always make one for you if you don't mind a short wait.

Katie, please claim your giveaway prize! If I don't hear from you by December 15th, I will pick a new giveaway winner and gift them with a DSK Swarovski Heart Pendant of their choice!


1 comments:

Jules D.L. said...

I love the name of the necklace...and don't worry you're not alone, it's news to me too that there's a second Cyber Monday.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my jewelry line! Leave me a comment when you visit because I will be giving away one of my DSK Swarovski Heart pendants to one of my readers each month! ^_^ It's my way of saying thank you for your love & support in my passion! -Steph

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet