DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Swarovski Crystal Earring Sets

Hello! It's been a while since I took some time to write here. I'm on a mission to clear out my workspace and I hope you will be able to help me! I put together a couple sets or earrings for sale for you today. : ) There are two bracelets and a pair of purple ombre cluster earrings as well. I hope you like everything! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit! I appreciate your love and support. -Steph :D

 Pink & Gold Set
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
SOLD, thank you!

 



  Pink & Silver Set
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystals
SOLD, thank you!



 Red Set
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystals
$30

 Purple Ombre Cluster Earrings (I love these!)
14k Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
SOLD
 



 An Amethyst Set
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystals
$25


 The Green Set
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystals
SOLD



 The Sparkle Set
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystal, Cubic Zirconia
$35
 
Teal & Crystal Swarovski Bracelet
Engraved Silver DSK Jewelry Tag
$15
Vintage Mint Pink Bracelet
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystal, Swarovski Pearl
$15
 

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet