DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Swarovski Crystal Earrings

 Gold Sakura Earrings
14K Gold-filled Heart Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
$20
 

 
 Swarovski Crystal Thread Earrings!
Violet of Hearts
3" .925 Sterling Silver Thread Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
SOLD

 Aquamarine Hearts
3" .925 Sterling Silver Thread Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
*One Available*
$20

3 comments:

Kri said...

I absolutely LOVE your jewelry! I'm thinking of buying the Baroque Wrap Necklace or the DSK Twilight bracelet. I wish the Three Stars braclet was still available! Keep up the good work! ♥

Kri said...

Yeah, I'm getting both! SAVE THE Baroque Wrap Necklace for me! Once my mom gets home I'm buying it!

Sorry for commenting twice.

DSK Steph said...

@Kri I can make you a Three Stars if you would like! :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet