DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Berry Swarovski Cluster Earrings

 

 

 Berry Pretty
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
*Only Pair*
$30
 Raspberries
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
*Only Pair*
$20

 

Beautiful berries always remind me of the Spring and Summer months. I've really been into making earrings this week so I hope you will enjoy looking at my latest creations! My next post will include Swarovski butterflies!

2 comments:

Jules D.L. said...

I love the berries concept - they look really gorgeous!

DSK Steph said...

@Jules Thank you! :) I've had fun making them!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet