DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Earrings: Spring Butterflies

 

 

 Butterfly Fairy
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
$20
 Butterfly Shower
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
$25

The blue and the pink reminded me of a baby shower so I thought it would be cute to name them butterfly shower. :)

 Butterfly Tier
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Antique Pink Swarovski Crystals
*Only Pair*
$30

I adore these Butterfly Tier earrings! I would be happy to make more in different colors. If you are interested in having a custom pair made with colors crystals of your choice, please let me know!
My e-mail is dskjewelry@gmail.com

 Black Tie Butterfly
14K Gold-filled Earrings
Swarovski Crystals
*Only Pair*
$30

The Swarovski Clear crystal is brilliantly cut! It has so many facets you're sure to get many many compliments. :)
I think it's time for me to fill up my earring racks again! My upcoming posts will included Swarovski flower crystals and a few more pair of Swarovski Cluster earrings. :) Stay tuned! Thank you for shopping!

2 comments:

Amy Chia said...

I plan on buying butterfly fairy if I get a 5 on my ap test~ beautiful work Steph :)

DSK Steph said...

@Amy Good luck on your AP exam!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet