DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

05.01.15 May Earrings

The first day of May is off to a great start here in Seattle. The temperature outside is mild with lots of sunshine! The birds are chirping away as I sit in my jewelry room. 
I found this fun tree earring holder at Urban Outfitters several years ago. I think they have some of the best jewelry displays on the market! They also have this absolutely adorable ring holder with two bunny rabbits. I'll have to show it to you in one of my next posts. ^^
Blueberry Earrings
Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals
$20
Don't these round violet & blue Swarovski Crystals remind you of little blueberries? I am such a huge fan of color gradient & ombre. I really can't get enough of the transitions of colors; there's just something about it that is so perfect to me!
 Lemon Lime Earrings
Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals
$20

Please, please e-mail me or leave a comment if there's a cluster combination you would like to see. I enjoy making them and I get so excited when it all comes together. I predict a pair of gradient pink Strawberry Earrings is in the near future!
Blue Zircon Gold Stardust Coin Earrings
14K Gold-filled Stardust Earrings
Gold Vermeil Coins, Swarovski Crystals in Blue Zircon
$20
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet