DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

05.22.15 Turquoise, Teal, and Peridot Bracelet

 Turquoise, Teal, and Peridot Bracelet
Engraved 14k Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals
Measures 7"
*One of a Kind*
$25
SOLD
Thank you Kristina! 

Follow DSKJewelry on Instagram to see my  latest creations first! :)
 Topaz Heart Bracelet
Engraved 14k Gold-filled DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Pearls
Measures 7"
*One of a Kind*
$20
Silver Sakura Cherry Blossom Earrings
Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals
$20
Happy Friday to you! This Memorial weekend I plan to stay in and organize my home. I have been meaning to gather some clothes and books to donate all week but I haven't actually gotten around to doing it. I know once I get those things out of the house, I will feel great! Do you have any fun weekend plans? I'd love to hear them! -Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet