DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

SOLD! Blue Shade Sterling Thai Pegasus Necklace

I went through my inventory of sterling silver chain necklaces and found one of my Thai necklaces! This necklace is so pretty and was extremely popular with my DSK customers. I am no longer able to get the same exact chain style, but this one is up for grabs if anyone is interested! I paired it with a Thai Sterling Silver Pegasus Wing & Swarovski 'Blue Shade' Heart Crystal. 
Blue Shade Sterling Thai Pegasus Necklace
18" (45cm) Thai Sterling Silver
Thai Sterling Silver Wing
Swarovski 'Blue Shade' Heart Crystal
Engraved 14K DSK Jewelry Logo Tag
Only One
SOLD
Thank you Donna from Seattle! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet