DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

SOLD Spring Sweetness *One of a Kind*

Happy Tuesday everyone! I took a quick break and went over to the local grocery store to find the prettiest peonies. I just had to bring them home and watch them bloom. In stick with the pink theme, I have a new bracelet to share with you and I call it a little bit of Spring sweetness.  I hope you like it!
Spring Sweetness Bracelet
Engraved 14K DSK Jewelry Tag
Swarovski Crystals, Gold Plated
Bracelet Measures 7"
*One of a Kind*
$25
SOLD!
Thank you Ngoc!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and remember shipping is complimentary inside the US! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet