DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

2017 Everything Bracelet

Hello everyone! It's Steph, I'm still here. I haven't been on my jewelry blog in over a year!
I wanted to come back and offer two of my handcrafted bracelets for an amazing price to those who still check Blogger! ^_^

Inspired by butterfly fairies.
 Sterling Silver Butterfly Everything Bracelet
Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals
Measures 6.5"
One of a Kind
Thank you, Maggie! She's yours! ^^
My heart is filled with happiness to know you all have found me here again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have another Everything Bracelet in the works using Fuchsia & Clear Swarovski Crystals, stay tuned for my post!

-Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet