DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

COLORFUL JEWELS

As promised, my second bracelet of 2017 for the Blog. I call her COLORFUL because that is exactly what she is! I've always adored color, looking at colors and the combinations of crystals is pure eye candy! I don't know how to explain my love for jewels except to tell you to think of the Cave of Wonders in Aladdin! That is where little Steph fell in love with sparkly, colorful jewels.

COLORFUL JEWELS BRACELET
14k Gold-Filled Bracelet, Swarovski Crystals
Engraved 14K Gold-Filled DSK Jewelry Tag
*One of a Kind*
$40

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! -Steph ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet